- Administrative Services - View employment and volunteer opportunities with the Town of Telluride.
- Finance - Access Telluride's financial reports and find information about town budgets, sales, use and excise taxes, as well as utility billing.
- Marshal's Department - Learn about local code enforcement, parking restrictions, animal control, and registering for WENS (Wireless Emergency Notification System).
- Municipal Court - Access important information about the local court system, understanding citations, and community service requirements.
- Parks & Recreation - Find out more about local recreation activities, including special events, camping, and more.
- Planning & Building - Find information about properties, buildings, land development, zoning, and historic preservation.
- Public Works - Learn about the operation and maintenance of the town's public systems, including streets and alleys, waste and storm water, traffic control, and transportation.
- Town Attorney - The Town Attorney is the Chief Legal Advisor for the Mayor, Town Council, and all town departments.
- Town Clerk - Learn more about public records, local municipal elections, and all types of business licenses and permits.
- Town Manager - The Town Manager is the Chief Administrative Officer for the town municipal government.