Town Park Pools
Week-At-A-Glance Schedules (Exact Weekly Schedules)
General Pool Schedule (Schedule Subject to a Number of Exceptions)
||Saturday & Sunday|
|1:00pm - 5:00pm||1:00pm - 5:00pm||1:00pm - 5:00pm||1:00pm - 5:00pm||1:00pm - 5:00pm||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Lap Swim||7:30am - 8:30am
12:00pm - 1:30pm
|12:00pm - 1:30pm
5:15pm - 6:15pm
|12:00pm - 1:30pm||12:00pm - 1:30pm
5:15pm - 6:45pm
|12:00pm - 1:30pm||10:00am - 11:30am|
| 5:15pm -
- Open swim will begin at 11:00am on weekdays in June and July when swim lessons aren't taking place.
- AM lap swim will take place on the following dates: June 12 & 26, July 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31
- Kayak rolling will take place from June 14 - July 28
- The pool will be closed to the public on Saturday, June 24 for a swim meet
- The July 4th schedule is TBD
- The hours will likely be reduced the last two weeks of the season
- Closing day is Sunday, August 27
Pool Admission Fees
Admission fees are now payable at the pool entrance. Memberships must still be purchased in the summer office. The following fees provide admission for both open swim as well as lap swim times.
- Adults - $6.00
- Seniors (59 and up) - $3.00
- Child (4-17 years)* - $3.00
- Infant / Toddler (3 and under with paid adult)* - Free, open swim only
- Kayak Rolling - $10.00 per person
- All patrons, whether swimming, supervising, or watching, must pay to enter the facility.
- Children ages 12 & under must be supervised by a parent/guardian at least 16 years of age.
- All patrons below each pool height requirement must pass a swim test or wear a lifejacket. The parent/guardian of any child required to wear a lifejacket must in the water & within arm's reach of their swimmer. Supervising parents/guardians are limited to watching 2 children. Height requirements: lap pool shallow end = 54 inches, rec pool = 42 inches, zero depth entry = 24 inches.
- Swimmers who aren’t toilet trained must wear a firm fitting swim diaper or plastic covering.
- On the hour every hour during swim team, there will be a 10 minute safety break.
Pool memberships provide unlimited swimming during open swim & lap swim as well as a discount on swim lessons. Family memberships are limited to 5 persons. Only 1 family per membership, immediate family members only (parents & children). All members of the family must be registered to gain access to the pool. Senior memberships are available to individuals age 59 & older.
2017 Closing Day
- Sunday, August 27 at 5:00pm