Features of Town Park
- Swimming Pool
- Learn more about the swimming pool
- Kid's Fishing Pond - There is a four trout limit. Fishing rods may be checked out for no charge at the Information Center in Town Park. Children must be 12 or under to fish in the pond.
- Toddler Playground - Located near the kid's pond. Featuring a climbing element for children ages 5 and up.
- Imagination Station Playground - Located between home plate of Bear Creek Field and the Hanley Rink Pavilion, the Imagination Station is open year round. Bring your kids to the Park for hours of fun at this "community built" playground.
- Horse shoes - There are two horse shoe pits located in between the Skate Park and the Warming Hut in Town Park. These courts are free and are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Tennis courts - There are two tennis courts in Town Park. Located near swimming pool. Tennis racquets and balls may be checked out at the Parks and Recreation Office in Town Park.
- Basketball courts - There is an outdoor basketball court located in the center of Town Park. There are no leagues scheduled. You can check out a basketball at the Parks and Recreation Office in Town Park.
- Disc Golf - More information
- Sand volleyball - Two outdoor, sand volleyball courts are located in Town Park near the tennis courts. Open play and pick-up games occur throughout the summer. The best time to find other players on the court is on weekday evenings around 6:00 pm.
- Skateboarding - Come check out our Skate Park open daily, year-round.
- Bicycle pump track - Open Daily
- Sledding hill
- Learn more about sledding in Town Park
- Ice Skating
- View more about our campground
- Telluride Nordic Center - More information
Items That Can Be Checked Out
You may check out equipment from us to use in the park in the summer time. We do require a valid driver's license be left with us as collateral until the item is returned.