The Galloping Goose Transit System is a fixed route transportation system funded jointly by the Town of Telluride and San Miguel County through a yearly intergovernmental agreement. Routes include:
The mission of the Transit Division is to provide safe, reliable, and courteous transit service to the guests and local commuters, and to provide ongoing and long-term transportation planning and route expansion for the region.
1. Watches are seldom in agreement - be at your stop early.
2. Please wait for passengers to disembark before boarding.
3. Smoking and/or the consumption of alcoholic beverages on the bus is prohibited.
4. Loading and unloading bicycles is the responsibility of passengers. Town of Telluride and Town of Mountain Village are not liable for any damage to bicycles.
5. Road and weather conditions can cause delays; your patience is appreciated.
Notice of Equal Service
The Town of Telluride and its employees have committed to operate in a manner that provides equal service to all. Discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, or ability is not tolerated and no person shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination with regard to any service, program, or activity. For more about the Town of Telluride non-discrimination policies or how to file a discrimination complaint, visit the Notice Under the Americans with Disabilities Act page or the Civil Rights page.