2017 BARRICADE INFORMATION
Businesses and Accommodations/Property Management – forms are emailed in early May.
Home Owners IN the Town of Telluride- will receive 2 passes via standard mail sent to the address where you receive your water bill. Passes will be mailed in early May.
Parking regulations for the 2017 Bluegrass Festival will be in effect from Wednesday, June 14th through Sunday, June 18th.
**There will NOT be a barricade for the 2017 Ride Festival.**
There will be a barricade set up near the town entrance starting at 4:00PM on June 14th through June 18th. Only the following vehicles will be allowed through the barricade and allowed to park on town property:
- Commercial Vehicles
- Vehicles displaying a Barricade Pass (issued by the Parks & Recreation Dept.)
- Vehicles displaying a current San Miguel County Seal windshield sticker **
- Vehicles displaying O, W, G or S Permits
- Vehicles displaying Centerlane permits
- Vehicles displaying handicapped parking access
- Vehicles displaying a 3 hour Temporary Pass (issued at the barricade)
- Any other vehicles parked on TOWN streets will be subject to ticketing and towing. (T.M.C. section 8-2-40)
- Parking meter regulations will be enforced.
- O, W, and G permit zones will be exempted when the barricade is in effect.
- Bus and gondola service will be available from 7am to 2am on Wednesday, June 14 through Sunday, June 18.
- After Wednesday, June 14, temporary passes for the Bluegrass Barricade will be available at the barricade.
- Vehicles displaying a handicapped access pass will be allowed through the barricade. Please be aware that handicapped parking is limited, and is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Parks & Recreation at 970-728-2173 or e-mail us.